labor nurse has been reborn and shares her experiences as a new nurse-midwife, woman, and blogger

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blogging on Safety

Being the Queen Of Procrastination, I was searching for some good blog reads when I came across this post about the safety of birth. I find this blog writer's perspective interesting and refreshing, and respectful. She points out debate isn't actually listening to the other's side; I agree in most cases, and in particular within the "birth debate" that goes on in our country. I say her post is respectful because despite her own personal beliefs on birth safety, she is respectful of what everyone feels. Not an easy find in our birth related blogosphere.

2 comments:

AtYourCervix said...

Thank you for the link!

labortrials said...

Thank you for the link and for what you said about my post. It means a lot. I can't say that every one of my posts is well-balanced. I have a grand case of the raging 1st trimester hormones and the aggravation of ACOG and AABC's recent proclamations too close in my heart.

Best wishes to you and your readership,
~ Kimberly