labor nurse has been reborn and shares her experiences as a new nurse-midwife, woman, and blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Senioritis

Do you remember when you were a senior and high school and you finally saw the light at the end of that long, tortuous tunnel? And you like stopped caring about school and homework, and even skipped to hang out at your friend's house to watch daytime talk shows and eat ice cream and fast food? You know, the senior slide?

Well, I am experiencing this as we speak. Type.

Except the cutting school thing. That's generally not well tolerated in midwifery school.

I mean, seriously, I am so mentally done. Cooked. Studying for boards? Ha! Doing writing assignments? Are you kidding me! Reading every single assigned page? Please!

I think part of it is that a friend of mine from school has already finished last month and has been set free. She even took her boards today- and passed! I can't wait to say that.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't wait to hear you've done the same!

Anonymous said...

Here's a link that you may find... interesting... It made me want to scream.

http://rixarixa.blogspot.com/2008/07/more-better-birth-track-tm.html