labor nurse has been reborn and shares her experiences as a new nurse-midwife, woman, and blogger

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Interview, Part 2 & 3

So last week's interview led to another one earlier this week, followed by a third at the hospital the following day. All interviews went very well, I felt very comfortable with all of the providers I met, and was impressed with their very low c-section rate. I was given some very nice compliments by those I met with, and told on several occasions by several different people that I would hear from them soon- right after they check my references.

I see a job in my near future! Woo hoo!!!

6 comments:

womantowomancbe said...

Yay! :-)

mitchsmom said...

Thinking positive thoughts for you!!!

SMT said...

Awesome!

Tootz said...

Congratulations! The jobs we want are hard to come by these days! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cindy said...

I hope you get it!

Mama to Monkeys said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!