labor nurse has been reborn and shares her experiences as a new nurse-midwife, woman, and blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Enthusiasm

Today I am feeling very enthusiastic about my upcoming career in midwifery. I begin my new career in early June, which will start with office midwifery and well women gynecology. Once my hospital credentialing is completed (which, for those unfamiliar with this torturous process- is a lengthy paper trail that is completed and collected by said applicant, which is then scrutinized, verified, and processed by a designated hospital credentialing coordinator. Once this is done- which in itself can take months- is presented to the hospital board of directors for every one's a-okay seal of approval to set foot on the care units of their blessed hospital.), I can start doing births!

So, in my enthusiasm today I have done some minor blog appearance updating. I've updated some links, as well. Also wanted to throw out a question to you- I've been approached quite a bit by others who want to "guest post". For the most part, I've ignored this- but if something was appropriate I thought it might be interesting. What do you think?

1 comment:

Aphrodine said...

Guest posts are a wonderful idea -- everyone wins! I love seeing new updates on my favorite blogs and it's always fun to meet new bloggers.

Congrats on the new job, by the way. =3