labor nurse has been reborn and shares her experiences as a new nurse-midwife, woman, and blogger

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help me!

When I first started blogging, I really enjoyed reading blog carnivals covering different nursing topics. But with school, and now a "real" job, I've gotten away from really reading or contributing to them.

So, I was thinking that I would start up one!

My unofficial blog carnivals will be posted here, twice monthly. The carnival will be called The Rebirth Carnival (how original, I know, I know...). I will announce the carnival topic about two weeks in advance. Submissions can include old posts, or something written specifically for the carnival.

The first carnival will be up on August 9. I'm looking for posts about why you chose midwifery, either for your care or for your career.

Please pass the word!

Submit your post link to my email: knittingfool AT hotmail DOT com.

7 comments:

Bethany midwives said...

Ok, dumb question....what is a blog carnival?

Tiffany

Labor Nurse, CNM said...

think of them like a collection of blog posts on a similar topic. They are put together via links on the "host" blog.

womantowomancbe said...

I tried to email you with my link, but it didn't go through. Here's my post on why I chose a midwife for my care, if you want to include it. I'm looking forward to reading the other posts! :-)

-Kathy

Amy Romano said...

I'm really excited about this! I'm working on my post now, about deciding to be a midwife. Will post the link when it's ready.

Pam said...

Hi,

I was the same,unable to email the link but here you will find why I am a midwife.
http://pamdh.wordpress.com

Labor Nurse, CNM said...

Not sure why my email is giving people trouble, but if you use the link under my "about me" page, that should work.

womantowomancbe said...

Nancy Drew has solved the case! ;-)

You accidentally left out the hyphen in your email address -- your "about me" lists it as knitting-fool at hotmail dot com.